Category: Audio Editors
Size: 2.46 MB
Ants Sound Recorder is an audio streaming program which was designed to record audio streaming from any sources passing through PC into audio files like MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, MP4, M4A, etc. Then you may transfer the audio files to your iPhone or iPod devices with the Apple iTunes software. You may also edit or play the audio files on your PC, or even burn the audio files as Audio CDs with a CD burner device and a CD Burning program. With Ants Sound Recorder, you may set these recording parameters: Channel, Volume, Sample Rate, Bit Depth. You may also configure the output audio format's parameters like CBR, VBR, Bitrate, Quality, etc.
Key Features - Ants Sound Recorder:
* Record Complete Audio Streaming into Audio File.
* Record sound from any sources: Microphone, Line-in devices (such as cassette tape player, LP player), and almost any Windows application Winamp, DVD Players, Real Player, Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer, FireFox and many more.
* Output Formats : MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, MP4, OGG, M4A.
* Support Configuring Parameters of different audio formats.
* Support Voice Active Mode and Level Threshold.
* Record sound directly to disk, allowing you to keep recording for as long as there is free disk space.
* Support Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, WinXP, Win98, WinMe, Windows NT, Windows Server.